A Woman's List: What I Want in a Man

@MsTickle (24962)
Australia
A woman's list: What I Want In A Man! What I Want in a Man, Original List: 1. Handsome 2. Charming 3. Financially successful 4. A caring listener 5. Witty 6. In good shape 7. Dresses with style 8. Appreciates finer thing 9. Full of thoughtful surprises 10. An imaginative, romantic lover What I Want in a Man, Revised List (age 32): 1. Nice looking 2. Opens car doors, holds chairs 3. Has enough money for a nice dinner 4. Listens more than talks 5. Laughs at my jokes 6. Carries bags of groceries with ease 7. Owns at least one tie 8. Appreciates a good home-cooked meal 9. Remembers birthdays and anniversaries 10. Seeks romance at least once a week What I Want in a Man, Revised List (age 42): 1. Not too ugly 2. Doesn't drive off until I'm in the car 3. Works steady - splurges on dinner out occasionally 4. Nods head when I'm talking 5. Usually remembers punch lines of jokes 6. Is in good enough shape to rearrange the furniture 7. Wears a shirt that covers his stomach 8. Knows not to buy champagne with screw-top lids 9. Remembers to put the toilet seat down 10. Shaves most weekends What I Want in a Man, Revised List (age 52): 1. Keeps hair in nose and ears trimmed 2. Doesn't belch or scratch in public 3. Doesn't borrow money too often 4. Doesn't nod off to sleep when I'm venting 5. Doesn't retell the same joke too many times 6. Is in good enough shape to get off couch on weekends 7. Usually wears matching socks and fresh underwear 8. Appreciates a good TV dinner 9. Remembers your name on occasion 10. Shaves some weekends What I Want in a Man, Revised List (age 62): 1. Doesn't scare small children 2. Remembers where bathroom is 3. Doesn't require much money for upkeep 4. Only snores lightly when asleep 5. Remembers why he's laughing 6. Is in good enough shape to stand up by himself 7. Usually wears some clothes 8. Likes soft foods 9. Remembers where he left his teeth 10. Remembers that it's the weekend What I Want in a Man, Revised List (age 72): 1. Breathing! 2. Doesn't miss the toilet --- Men Take Note...I'm sure lots ('n' lots) of women will agree.
@crickethear (1420)
That one is even funnier. I was laughing so hard on them, my stoamach hurt, and then I would get to the next funny one, and really scream with laughter. Thanks for the good laughs.
@AskAlly (3627)
I had to get a tissue and dry my eyes after reading this one. Thanks for the laugh.
LOL! I have still not reached that age to justify if its right or wrong but I feel that's how it is in most of teh cases and that's how it will be in my case too :P
@easy888 (10405)
This topic is so interesting. If you ask me what types of guys I am looking for, I would say I only concern about their personalities, I want them to be confident, caring,funny and have a definite goal. It seems that many handsome guys are handsome only and they do not have the criteria I am looking for.
Another funny one! I find myself in the 32 age range but quickly slipping into the 42 age range of "what I want in a man". I need to copy these and send them to all of my female friends, I know they'll get a good laugh out of them. Thanks for sharing!!
@Rexy_leigh (1189)
LOL this one's a neat list..but am afraid am thinking way beyond my age if I may base it to your lists... am turning 23 soon but I just find myself in the "age 32" list that you have there... lol But I would like to add one thing though which I would like to be the first.. must be God-fearing... all the rest are well written down.. :P
@forjosie (1548)
Performance The Americans and the Japanese decided to engage in a competitive boat race. Both teams practiced hard and long to reach their peak performance. On the big day they felt ready. The Japanese won by a mile. Afterward, the American team was discouraged by the loss. Morale sagged. Corporate management decided that the reason for the crushing defeat had to be found, so a consulting firm was hired to investigate the problem and recommended corrective action. The consultant's finding: The Japanese team had eight people rowing and one person steering; the American team had one person rowing and eight people steering. After a year of study and millions spent analyzing the problem, the consultant firm concluded that too many people were steering and not enough were rowing on the American team. So as race day neared again the following year, the American team's management structure was completely reorganized. The new structure: four steering managers, three area steering managers and a new performance review system for the person rowing the boat to provide work incentive. The next year, the Japanese won by two miles. Humiliated, the American corporation laid off the rower for poor performance and gave the managers a bonus for discovering the problem."
@rosie_123 (6118)
LOL - yes - I guess there is sone truth in that! I am on Stage 3 just now!
@byfaithonly (10716)
LOL this is too funny but afraid I don't agree. My list is the first one, and I am 51, except for two additions. #1 is Must have a love of Christ, moving all the others down one notch and add to that list Must be 6 foot or taller, sorry but I am tall and prefer tall men.