How I got $125 check because of Mylot ! THANK YOU MYLOTTTT

@vkbllm (474)
Yes its true! Some times cirumstances leads you to such odd ways tht they becomes even to you from no where! When I started here in mylot a girl-htte://mylot.com/angilinka gave me a link in her post. People argued her tht this website is listed in scams... But she gave explanation that "according to the policy of the website, you have to work even after you reach ur payout limit! But many people do not do tht and hence are not paid ofcourse" And she told she is paid! I took her word and started to work for tht site! Soon I completed my payout limit of $125 and than also i kept working. They transferred my money after 30 days in my paypal account, BUT THEY DID THAT! You only need a paypal/egold account! People from any where with a valid paypal/egold account can join them! You will also get $20 as ur sighnup bonus! So if u r intrested than follow this link!!!!! http://www.1-800-mail.com/pages/index.php?refid=vikaslohia
What is 1-800-mail.com is all about? IS it like mylot? Or like a paid survey site? Is it availbale in Philippines?
@joy358 (491)
Hi, I signed up in the site under you. I hope that I would make as much money as you did and not get scammed. I must say they pay better for each e-mail you read compared with other similar sites. $125 payout seems a lot though. So just how long did it take you to reach pay out and how long did they pay you after reaching it?
@Bbilal (2001)
It's really nice to hear that this website works for you but I used this web site a very long back ago and what I found is the website is a total scam. This is what I personally experienced with this website but as you said that you've received the payment I want to wish you a very happy money but as I personally experienced it won't worked for me, so I don't want to waste my time again on this website. May many of myLotters joined under you referral link! Have a very good day! Happy earnings!
@sahyd2don (2949)
I didn't understand you.Are you saying that 1-800-mail is not a scam or mylot is not a scam.If you are saying that mylot is not a scam then i agree with you but if you are saying that 1-800-mail is not a scam then i don't know about it because i was not a member of that site.