who's gonna win at wrestlemania 23

who's gonna win between 1) batista vs undertaker 2) kane vs great khali 3) john cena vs shawn michaels 4) umaga vs boby lashley
I belive Batista will beat the undertaker, he is in great shape and is very sure of himself. I belive Khali will beat kane simply do to his size and strenght. This I will say if John Cena wins he will have won it fairly. If HBK wins it will be with the help of cheating at all cost. I believe Bobby Lashly will win. He is determind, focused and has alot more brains than Umaga. Kayccesworld
@lonewolfnan (4367)
Undertaker and Batista.I figure Undertaker by default so his winning streak will continue at Wrestlemania while still leaving Batista with the belt until his next injury. Kane and the "great" Khali will probably end in a double disqualification but if there is a winner,then it should be Khali as Kane can afford the loss plus it sets up the next PPV of Khali against Cena or back to the cross-over with Undertaker taking Khali on. Michaels and Cena?Michaels has always been the show stopper but I think he will steal the show in the Batista/Undertaker match somehow.They may give Michaels the title out of respect and to award him for his years of service,but I go with Cena anyways. And as for Lashley and Umaga? I can not see Donald Trump agreeing to have his hair cut off and we all know what McMahon will do for his wrestling industry,so I believe Lashley will starta major push to the front again now that he has developed some skills to go with the strength. Of course I may go 0 for 4 on this.