school bullies

i have a 14 year old being bullied i need advise beforei got to head teacher tomorrow
@elro77 (190)
for kids it is normal to bully at school, but if too much bullying other kids, it is not good. Try to consider other's feeling, and put your feet on other's shoe, and you will know what they feel when you bully them.
Remain calm even when speaking about something so important to you. Do not ask to speak to the parent of the bully. Ask the teacher to either contact the bully's parents herself, or ask her to send a warning note home - if you think the bully will actually give it to their parents. Also, don't get defensive, it makes you look like your child is at fault. Most importantly, smile as if you are understanding of the teacher's position. It will make the teacher WANT to help you. Hope this helps, and good luck!
@jimfabo (327)
Beat the hell out of him!!! Thats the only answer and that will teach him a lessionnot to bully again!! Good luck
I wasbullied when I was around that age. My parents went to see the head and it didn't really make that much difference. I think it is better to get advice from the head on how they suggest the child deals with it, rather than asking them to punish the people who are doing it.