Do you put friut in your breakfast cerial

I likt to have chopped banana on my cornflaks with milk it so refreshng in the mornings in summer I like to peaches to do any of you like friut in your breakfast or do you make fruit smoothies i keep meaning to try them making them myself
@samson1967 (7422)
Mmmm. I add dryfruits like raisins, cashew, pista and badam with fresh fruits like sliced Banana, chopped Apple. Then again top it up with a spoonfull of honey.
sounds nice my daughter like to put honey on hers breakfast But i am not sure what pista and badam are ??
Pista is Pistacheo, Badam is Almond.
Thanks for that nuts .
@Modestah (11192)
I do like fruits on my dry cereal, strawberries and bananas sliced thinly. mmmm. Usually though, as I am not a milk drinker, I like to put my cereal ontop of fruit yogurt. Cheerios with strawberry/banana yogurt works well for me :)or I will put cereal in my fruit flavored ice cream.
Thats a new one on me putting cerial in ice cream give it a crunch
I have a photo of a flower the same as the one on your aviator my brother sent it to me from his holiday. just thought I would share that. The photo looked very famiular.
@towongfoo27 (2989)
I enjoy many different kinds of fruit in my cereal or oatmeal, just not at the same time. My two favorites to put into cold cereal are berries and bananas. Why even bother with Special K? I can make my own concoction right here at home. I just love the flavors of banana and berries that I will cheat and add a little sweetener (Don't tell anyone.). Fruit smoothies in the morning are also another favorite of mine via the same recipe above, but with flavored yogurt. In either case bread and dairy are good acompaniments to fruit, instead of the other way around, no? Let me know if you think of any new recipe. Happy Breakfast!
Yeah! cerials can be expensive to buy all the time fruit is sometihing that is always in the house and changes withe season to.
@seamonkey (1981)
I like to put both bananas and strawberries on my cereal. It's a nice way to get another serving of fruit snuck into the day.
yeah some day in winter it is hard to get 5 friuts you do not feel like eating cold fuirt
I hate strawberries but I don't mind a strawberry flavored fanta soda or a strawberry milkshake but I hate the way plain strawberries taste.I like orange and grapes, but banana is my favorite. I make pudding from banana too. Grapes, I like, but the one we get here are heavily pesticide, it must be cleaned with hot water, but that loses all the charm, thanks. This does not mean that I do not like strawberries, but what we get here is of very poor quality.
@brimia (6584)
I love bananas, raisins, or peaches in my cereal and oatmeal. I also really enjoy smoothies (especially mango and berry) in the summer.
• Norway
i like fruits in my breakfast because is more delicious and have proteins and because i can be strong for beginner my day
Most of the time I eat weetabix for breakfast but I do like a change now and again. I find cornflakes are a bit bland on their own and I don't like using too much sugar. I will often use strawberries if they are in season or like you, I will add some bananas. If I haven't got fruit, then instead of so much sugar, I will add a little honey.