..............taking food treated with microwave oven is harmful to health?
March 18, 2007 4:29am CST
Is it true........taking food treated with microwave oven is harmful to health?I found it on a news paper,it would severely damage our health unknowingly to us.They said that regular users realize headache,low heart beat.Do you know about this issue....if you know pls reply with more the you know..
1 person likes this
18 Mar 07
I have often thought about this, some say there is some say there isn't but I know that when I have thawed something out in the microwave for my cat, my cat often takes steps back and is obviously not happy about what I have given him so maybe animals can sense something.