I reach 500 post with 16.34 earnings, am i doing good?

@chavezrmc (5766)
Wanted to post everything that is memorable to me in mylot so if ever i want to view it again i can see it. In my two months time this is only what i got, coz i am working the whole and i am only in mylot when i got from office. But i know i am still slow coz of my server problem... anyway i enjoy it here so i kept on coming, i'm somewhat an addict to mylot. How about you guys how much did you earn when you reach 500?
@Neo_Knights (1887)
Wow, that's a great typing job. When I reached 500 posts I only get $11. But it was great for me too. Now with exceeding 500 post you can upload relevant image to your response, and that can add your income another $0.06 a day.
@chavezrmc (5766)
oh thank you for your advice but i don't know where i will get some pictures coz i don't have in my pc.
@chavezrmc (5766)
thanks for sharing your knowledge. hope i can try that soon.
@creationhub (3068)
At my 500th post, more or less, I did earned something like $20 ++ and all of it was my own effort. I did not have any referrals then and I only spend about 2 hours on mylot.com postings. Now with about 1300++ posts, I have accumulative earnings of about $50. ++. Not bad for a lone ranger. I am strategizing myself on the referrals part. Hope to build this up by end of June 07 with at least 100 active referrals.
@chavezrmc (5766)
wowwwwwwwww, that's great, how do you do that. I hope you can also share it here how you can get such big earnings. Mine, i guess is not bad but i want to make it big too. I have a few referrals and i guess this can help a lot.
wow! Thats really great!
@easy888 (10405)
I think if you are workign on your own without any referrals,16 is already very good, and you have a 10 rating ,it means that you have high quality of posts and replies, may be that is the reason why you earn 16 dollar at 500 posts, as i could remember ,i only earned 13-14 dollar at that time.. anyway,,good luck,,work hard...
@chavezrmc (5766)
thank you. I really work hard in every discussion i am making. I want to give my best shot coz i know that my responses can also give more information with everyone here. I hope i am also helping them in my own little way. That is sharing my opinion with them.
@xeron0719 (812)
Congratulation, chavezrmc! it is not east to reach the 500th mark in mylot, great job! I now have 480+ posts, and my earnings is about $13.5. I think you did a pretty good job, I think that you often upload photos to your interest, right? Go ahead! Keep it up! =)
@chavezrmc (5766)
thank you, i know its not easy for me to post that 500 as i am only having my connection from a friend so its very slow. But then i am happy that i have coz it't not easy to earn in the net and at the same time you are enjoying it.
@karvin87 (1034)
i feel its gud personally i have around 130 posts and 2.69 earning..so taking the ratio , i feel urs is preetty decent...
@chavezrmc (5766)
think you have to get some referrals too. And try to respond and post quality, think this is the that helped me much in my earnings.
hi plz u said that u have reached 500 posting and ur earning is 16.34 but i have reached above 250 but my rarning is only1.56 how i can increase my earning in my lot plz tell me by privet message
@chavezrmc (5766)
ok i will send you a private message. but i don't know if this is good earnings.
@liranlgo (5748)
• Israel
it is great work!!:) as far as i remember i earned about 14$-15$ when i was at my 500 post. keep doing the good job:)