do you regret having kids or do you ever want to?

@f3if3i (50)
Would you regret having kid if you would've had a better life without them? And thinking about the consequences and troubles, would you want to have kids?
No, i dont regret having kids even if my first born i got when i was only 15. It was the greatest thing that happened to my life and i always regarded kids as blessings, my guardian angels.
@stacyv81 (5905)
I am 23 I have to kids, I got pregnant with my first at 19. I was with a guy for 3 years prior to that and we decided to have him. We are still together and we now have a 6month old. As much as I know I would've had way more freedom, had I not had kids, its freedom, I dont really want. I love my life, I have made it the way it is and I want more kids. I do not regret having my children. They are what I live for!
@maryannemax (12173)
• Sweden
i don't have kids yet. and yes. i wanna have kids with the man i love the most. i wanna see little mary annes or little jannes (my boyfriend's name) walking around or running or playing or just having fun with us. it will be fun and stressful at the same time. but love will bind us all together and will make things easier for us to grow together. kids are the greatest gift there is. and i wanna experience how it is to be a mother. i wanna experience the greatest mystery there is... carrying a life inside my womb for 9 months, giving birth to him/her and watching that kid grow - what more is more wonderful than being a mom?