do you like to use the AIRPLANE OR SHIP in going to far places???

@nengs10 (3188)
Do you usually ride an airplane or a ship in going to far places? What are your criteria in choosing the vehicle to be used to? How often do you travel?
@maximax8 (29135)
I like to reach my destination by plane. I think planes get you to where you want to go quickly. I know they harm the environment though. Ships take a long time to travel huge distances. Rough seas can be awful. I love to travel by train. Now England has Eurostar linking it to European places like Paris and Brussels long distance train journeys are possible. But going by plane is cheaper. Going by train means interesting stopovers. I like to take photos of the passing scenery. Buses can make me feel travel sick. But in some areas of the world there are buses but no trains. On a Kenyan train I saw girafees whilst eating breakfast. Wow! I travelled through Sweden up into the artic cirle. The forests and lakes looked so lovely. The longest train trip I have done was 36 hours up the Australin coast. I met interesting people that I would not have if I had travelled by plane.