Do you feel good when alot of people respond to your discussions?

@reaperz (1266)
Doesn't it feel good when others want to answer to your discussion? Why?
@teleios (738)
i do because it means that people thought that my post was interesting enough to reply to. that's the way i rate the posts i reply on, if they're interesting and if you get something from them, so i apply that to my posts as well :)
@rdurusan (624)
Yes i feel good when someone respond to my discussions and feel bad when no one respond to my discussions.I guess its just natural to feel that.
@yvonne1968 (1065)
Actually i do like it when i see more and more responses show up on my discussions. Granted today i dont know what they were doing on here but for hours i could see people were writing to my discussions but i couldnt pull them up. this drove me crazy this afternoon. But i am glad its now fixed.
@decimus785 (1421)
• Aruba
of course it feels good,it makes you feel that your topics are interesting and it makes people curious and they're always thinking who you are.
I do like it when lots of people answer my discussions. I think its because I know that people are interested in what I am saying and reacting to it, whether it be in agreement or disagreement.