Iraq war: Iraq war never end ?

March 21, 2007 9:55am CST
Talk about the people opinion about Iraq war and the EUA ( United States) position about this .
1 response
• Canada
21 Mar 07
This war ended 1 month after it started, the United States is just there to cause problems and have a say in the oil market. The people fighting back right now are just people who are angry that the US is still interfering. Once the US leaves, 90% of it will stop. The other 10% needs to be taken care of with a new legal system.
1 person likes this
• Brazil
22 Mar 07
Thanks for your effort