Global Warming, Discuss

Lots of people have been complaining that only petty little things are being discussed on this site, so thought i'd start some absolutely huge ones.
I'm not too worried about it. I just trust God to take care of us.
Now thats not a very good attitude is it. Were destroying the world, but don't worry God will fix it, if everyone was like that the world would simply be a mess
this aint global warmin, but i guess its kinda simmilar, to ed world hunger, MAKE MORE FOOD! im a genius!
Global warming definitely is an issue which is caused by carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide released by cars and by industrial waste. I think another energy soure other than burning oil etc would be part of a solution.
@kelz784 (975)
I heard on a TV program that if we keep going the way we are then the earth is lucky to survive another 20 years. Thats a little scary....
@antoisra (821)
• Sri Lanka
Ah, it's good that you keep trying :) Hmm. Well it's certainly becoming an issue, even if I won't suffer much from it, my grandchildren will (unless North Korea nuked the world to pieces by then ;P). So I think there should be more made, but it's hard to achieve such things in such a money-oriented world. Being nice to the enviroment doesn't give enough money, does it? I read an article about some famous guy donating a whole lot of cash to research of global warming, and some people just thought he did it for the fame. I don't know though, and I don't care, as long as money is put into it it's good. Just my two cents :) //Anton
@bhbirdie6 (1771)
I honestly don't think I'll see the effects of global warming in my life time so I'm not that worried about it. And for all the hype... nobody actually says why it's so bad...