Why you have been given a life?

Though it is seemingly a very rude question, but people have many ideas for living a life. Each of us have some way so that we can occupy it fully. They live it for a reason and in all sorts of situations. What is your idea to live this life?
Well rajbhar, i live my life for fun and adventures. and i involve many others in my life to share my good and bads. i make friends and share all the understanding this life gives me.
Thats cool, I live my life to chill out everyday. I don't have many friends but i like to travel and play squash. I used to a football player in my college days. Now, I wish if I can play good guitar for my girlfriends birthday is coming next month.
My idea is to live life to the fullest. Treasure every single moment that you have. Laugh like you have never laugh before. Dance like no one is around. Love like you only have one day left in life. No regret! Become the one you always want to become.
@towongfoo27 (2989)
That's a very good and universal question, rajbhar_s. I don't know if I can or even should answer, but I will try. I think I am partially here to help others and to learn by others. I am a communicater, or language person. I like to write and talk to people. Graduating recently with my BA in the English language should be a clue. I have a helper personality that I can't help. Being a communicator and a helper, I think I would do alright in a social or language profession, maybe teaching, therapist, linguist or even a bilinguist. I like to help people and communicate with them. The only thing is, I am not so good at communicating what is going on inside my own head.
my way of living my life to the fullest is exploring things, discovering new places and people, talking to people, learning about whatever interests me, and generally trying to better my own life and the world around me.