do you believe in superstition?

Malaysia
eventhough it is already in 21th century, there is still people that believe in this superstition kind of thing..How about you?Do you believe it?Why?Can u give me some prove or facts on this?
@lida44 (223)
• Finland
i dont although i think its fun how in different countries are the same superstitions and also some of superstitions can make good mood cuz suppose to bring luck, love, money etc. Its kinda fun to throw a coin to ocean to return to this place even though probably somebody will pick it up right the moment later.
@xfahctor (14128)
• Lancaster, New Hampshire
i dont think we can ever understand or know about everything that goes on in the world. we will be forever discussing, debating and discovering. look at the things that only a gundred or so years ago were considered nonsense or superstition.....people laughed histericaly at the fact that something that was so small you couldnt see it could be the cause of people getting ill. it often turns out that when the supernatural is explained...it simply becomes natural.
no im not... believing to supertitious are ways to let you down... they're not scientifically proven and they only happen by coincidence...
@samrat16 (2442)
Religion is superstition! There is NO value in believing in a religion or superstition! NONE at all ! Why............. Because the religions or superstitions beliefs CANNOT be proven! It all comes down to PROOF! People in religions or superstitions CAN'T comprehend this! Prove your beliefs, then I might believe in them! Here's the Solution, EVEN for religious or superstitious people: Create a private, personal, direct, divine relationship with Our Creator and save your Soul from religion. Only with Our Creator's Love and Peace will we be Truly Free! research the Relationship and then Create It! Take Care!
@towongfoo27 (2989)
You can bet I believe in superstition, although I try to show that I don't. I think all the media, like the movies today, has slowly but surely crept into my head. I don't think the time period matters, because it seems either way the superstitions survive. If there was another world war, the cockroaches and superstitions would still be here. Oddly enough, I think the more the 21st century relies on the Web, the more we will eventually go back to our roots. Let's face it, half of our morals and beliefs come from superstitions, no?