reopening of civil case

July 13, 2006 5:22am CST
How can i get my civil action reopened/heard after a dismissal summary judgement granted to defendent with prejudice. Attorney inlisted failed to communicate, his neglect and my having no knowledge of steps in case. Denied due process. Belief contitutional rights violated when summary judgement was given. Facts there.
1 response
• United States
14 Jul 06
depending on how long ago your case was dismissed and specifics of your case you might be able to appeal.