I am from India and looking for Work Permit in Canada for any temporary jobs.

October 18, 2006 12:17am CST
I am at the age of 29 presently working in a chemical MNC in India . I have already applied for Immegration visa for CANADA but it's taking too long . Hence, I wish to move to CANADA with any temporary Work Permit and would like to start gathering "Canadian working Experience ". Please advice me whether this is possible .
No responses