Ever felt like giving up?

I have reached a point in my life where I think I need a lot of prayer. I just really don't feel like going on much longer. Tired of being broke, and sick, and alone. I am not asking for sympathy. Just say a quick prayer please.
You are not alone in feeling this way. I used to go through periods of feeling hopeless and felt that there was no where else to go - I thought I had hit rock bottom. But within the last month I have learned to change my entire way of thinking. I am now thinking more positive and focusing on positive things instead of focusing on negative things. It has helped me a lot so far. My life hasn't taken any dramatic turns or anything but just changing the way I think about things has helped immensely. Think about all the things in your life that you are grateful for instead of thinking of things you don't like. For instance, I am grateful for my kids and that I have a roof over my head. I used to focus on my debt (bills, bills and more bills!) and that wasn't helping. Yes, I still have bills, but I am not so worried about them anymore. Try it, it just might help!