Are you addicted to mylot!?

@Emilie88 (143)
How many hours do you spend on mylot!? Since I subscribed I donno how many hours I have been on by A LOT ..it hasn't been a week now and I am every simgle day ..Am I addicted ? Are you addicted ?
@towongfoo27 (2989)
I am very addicted to MyLot. Please don't laugh, but last night I pushed myself to hit the 100 mark, and it was late. I like posting my opinions and thoughts on many different topics, and it is interesting to see the questions people come up with. It is also interesting to review my thoughts the next day on Mylot. It gives me insight into myself, my life, and my humanity. It is like chocolate, you have one Devil's foodcake and 3 hours later you are eating more of them. I think MyLot can be compared to the rabbit hole in "Alice in Wonderland," because some of the mylot community thinks it is habitually late in posts, responses, and posting. Happy posting Emilie88.
@shakeroo (3990)
I think I am addicted because whenever I have any free time, I would log on to myLot and start responding to posts. everyday I would think of what I can post on myLot. Therefore, myLot has become my current addiction.
Ive been on here 2 weeks and i already got my star and im on all the time i love it!!!!!1