What you Chewin' on Judgement Day?

@ArsonCuff (3121)
Out of all the brands and flavors of GUM, what type of gum is the best? judge them however you see fit, be it by the whitening job they do for your teeth or the size of the bubble you can blow...whatever is most important to you.
The best type of gum ever for me is Bazooka Joe. If you put enough of it in your mouth you can blow some really big bubbles with it! It comes with comics in it and that is even cooler yet! Cause we use to read the comics to each other
@ArsonCuff (3121)
Most of the Bazooka gum I used to find was generally hard and stale...but as a kid the comics were the draw. I cannot handle too sugary of gum anymore, bugs me. Bazooka has some newer updated packaging and such these days though
the comics is what drew me to this one. I never found the flavor to last.
I love anything watermelon in gum. Super bubbles too. I don't chew gum like I use to. I have cut back on sugur. I don't like those hot gums with liquids in the center.
@ArsonCuff (3121)
Ooo liquids in the middle are fun...when I was a kid there was Dr Pepper gum with soda flavored juice in the center, was good. I think BIG LEAGUE chew became my fav though because I could pack so much into my mouth!