are you friends with your ex boyfriends or ex girlfriends?

Philippines
March 24, 2007 3:53pm CST
are you friends with your ex? whether it's their fault or yours or both of you decided to end the relationship, do you remain friends with your ex?i'm friends with about 20% of my exes. hehehe! besides, my current boy friend is really the jealous type. the other 80%, i hope i don't see ever again! hah!
2 people like this
5 responses
• Canada
25 Mar 07
yes and no! my one ex and I still talk once in a while but have grown somewhat apart although when we first broke up we were really great friends and he turned into kinda a big brother/friends with benefits (I know that sounds a little wrong) and my other ex and I still talk and I would like to stay friends with him but he still wants me back and that will never happen... they are the only two exes that matter the rest were short relationships and turned out to be total donkeys
1 person likes this
• Philippines
25 Mar 07
yeah, it's really hard to be friends with exes who would still want you.. heheh! thanks!
• Canada
26 Apr 07
thanks for the best response btw
@ddlaurie (132)
• Canada
24 Mar 07
Yes I am still friends with my ex's I think that is ok to be friends espesially if you spent a lot of time with them
1 person likes this
• United States
24 Mar 07
Yes,I'm still friends with my ex.We have a son together,so I feel that I should remain friendly with him.I left him for another man,so if anyone has the right to be upset it would be him I guess.I'm not saying that I like the guy,as a human being he sucks,I can't seem to get him to understand that our son would like to get to know him.I've know my ex for over 20 yrs,since i WAS 14YRS. OLD.So,I'm able to be brutally honest with him without fear of driving him off.
1 person likes this
• Philippines
24 Mar 07
if you share a lot together.. yeah.. thanks for the response!
@rainbow (6763)
25 Mar 07
Two of my ex's are my oldest sons godfathers, lol. we dont see them much but I know good people are in place if anything bad happened to Shrek and myself. I only have 2 ex's that don't talk to me, my sons dad who I wouldn't even know how to contact if I wanted or needed to and the one before him who left me because he had huntingdons disease and didn't want me to spend my life looking after him, I think he's quite ill now or worse. This is both of their choices not mine, I don't hold a grudge with these things, lifes too short.
1 person likes this
• Philippines
25 Mar 07
yeah, life is too short.. btw, your son's name is shrek?! cute!! thanks for the reply!
@psyche49f (2511)
• Philippines
26 Apr 07
Sure, I'm married now with two grown-up kids. . I chanced upon my ex last week, and I discovered that we could really be just plain friends, honestly. No strings attached. What happened in the past is no longer important. What makes sense is that two mature people who are each other's exes can still be good friends. How's that? Do you agree? My situation of course could be different from yours. . thank you.
@daryljane (3439)
• Philippines
26 Apr 07
yes were friends..it doesnt mean we ended our relationship, we cant be friend..but it already on a diff level.