people in mylot!

@J3rvic (145)
I would like to share my own experience in mylot. I just registred maybe a week ago and i really cant believe that this site is great. I really apprieciate the people here, they seem nice i mean they are very nice and very supportive i hope i could be their friend. anyways, i like it here and i opened a topic about "Taller people are smarter?" some replied but others dont, well on your own opinion are tall people smarter? (for me i think it depends).
I don't know about tall people being smarter. I would not mind it if it were. My daughter is going to go straight to the ceiling. She is tall already. It's nice to know your enjoying mylot. just get to know your friends and,have fun posting.
@paidreader (5151)
Glad to hear you like mylot as much as we do. :D Well, to answer your question, I'm the shortest child in my family but think I'm smarter that the taller ones, but that's just my opinion. I'm sure they would be quite happy to debate the point. lol