if you could have any kind of exotic pet what would you want to have?

@MKpack22 (307)
i would probably get a chimpanze. not extremely exotic but it would be the coolest pet ever!
@wenkinnoc (483)
would simply love a panda, I would never leave the house as I would want to pet and play with it all day!
@MKpack22 (307)
yea! a panda would be pretty sweet
@ElicBxn (60895)
I'd like an ocelot. I remember a TV show in the '60's called Honey West, and she had one. They are so beautiful!
@towongfoo27 (2989)
I would want to have a very, very expensive pedigree and endangered cat of any species. This creature of my heart would be spoiled and loved. It would probably be my best friend too. If I trained the animal to go on walks with me via a leash, no one would mess with me and I would relish the attention. I don't think the neighbor's dogs would mess with me if I was strolling with a panther down the street, do you? Speaking of cats, when I was pregnant with my son almost 15 years ago, the five cats my mother took care of would lie down on me and around my pregnant belly. What do you make of that? lol I want a cat so bad now.
@OURDEW (4812)
I would have a baby bear. I love bears.
A penguin I think. They're so cute!
A penguin I think. They're so cute!
i would want a dolphin. my grandpa knew a guy once that had a chimp i would love to visit a person with one but after what they tell me i would never want to have to deal with one daily. lol