Best responses

@pizzoli (3381)
Italy
How many times have you received the Best Response???
@perugu (5281)
hi,friend,i just verified my best responses discussions.They are 480.In the initial days i prefer posting discussions 80% and giving responses 20%...but later i shifted to posting responses 90% and posting discussions 10%...
@jotace (2094)
• Spain
I have a lot of Best Responses, and I have to thank you for it because most of them are yours, pizzoli.
@dfinster (3537)
Since the time I started on this site like two months ago I think I've received something like twenty or twenty one best responses.
@teison2 (5924)
• Norway
I have 71 best answers! I am so grateful for all those people that has chosen mine as the best response! I get really thrilled and exited every time I receive one.
@Willowlady (10666)
One of these discussions was deleted. Management does not like us to share our successes. Be prepare my friend. I have many and am thankful for each of them. I my case they add up nicely and have any friends and make pretty good pocket money and yet am still only a 9 so that is basically illogical. Good luck keeping this discussion alive!
@ynocenta (81)
Never ... but i`m here only for one day ... so .. i hope in the future to receive best responses ... :D
@stvasile (7317)
I never counted my best responses. I have about 9 pages of "best response".
@wildhorse (1293)
• Egypt
in about 10 days in mylot now i received 5 best responses, I think it's not bad but I still hope to get some more :)