heartbreaks are blessings

broken heart - heartache
@no_chao (550)
a heratbreak is always a blessing from God.... it maybe the worst nightmare that keeps you crying in the middle of the nigh!!.. but its just God's way of letting you realize that He saved you from the wrong one.... have you ever though of that??? how many relationship you have passed through before you met your partber??
@towongfoo27 (2989)
I have experienced my share of heartbreak, and the pain of it can be likened to teeth-pulling. Reason being is because heartbreak hurts! I like the spin you put on heartbreak, no_chao, for it is a new way of thinking about the pain after a failed relationship. I have never thought of it as a blessing from God, though. However, a blessing from God does sound less torturous than emotional havoc. Maybe I should forget about Mr. Right and look for Mr. Wrong. lol
@no_chao (550)
thanks for that!!.. im just trying to pull out the beauty within pains... coz i know that everything that happened comes with good will.. and there should be a moral reason for every mistakes... but for me.. its not just that... i see to it i will find a bright reason why some things happened differing into us..
@peaches20 (148)
yes because we could be a better stronger person with a wider perspective in life. Somehoe, relationships is all about learning more about yourself and learning from the mistakes from the past.
@no_chao (550)
yes and learning from our own mistake is much better than just listening from others xprnce...
@gemini1960 (1162)
i have two only heartbreaks...but i know that in every sadness we feel it makes us more closer to god since its the time were we always talk to Him to ask for guidance..
@no_chao (550)
mine is 3!... same aches i felt but different stages. im getting stronger then but its making me think to calculate how long should i wait for the right man and the right love...
yes ofcourse..it break our hearts so much..but if you undergo this..you will be a strong peerson and it you can be smart enough..
yeah..for me heartbreaks are truly blessings...why? because it somehow made you stronger and smarter..