fingernail polish

what kind do you use? what colors do you use? how often do you paint your nails?
@mtdewgurl74 (18118)
I only us Avon brands because I find they last longer then some of the others I have tried. my favorite to colors are Snowflake and carnival. I haven't seen the snowflake in the Avon books in awhile so I am hoping they do not discontinue the color because it is one of my favorites and my mothers. I have seen they have one called snow in that instant manicure dry nail enamel strips but I wouldn't chance that because i would just bungle it and be paying 8.00 for nothing then. I paint my naiils as often as the mood strikes me. And when my husband doesn't hide my nail polish because he hates the scent of nail polish. What are your favorites?
@dixielol (1581)
I use Matallic Pink & Catwalk silver alot. I paint my nails about 2 or 3 times a week. During the spring I use pastel colors but in the summer I use more shiny colors. During the winter I go with dark colors & in the fall, well it changes with my mood alot. I wear sandles most of the time so I have to keep my toe nails painted. Right now my nails look really bad because they have dirt under them. We went fishing last night & I had to dig the worms. All the bait shops were closed. I guess I'll be painting them tonight