Overused topic?

What topic debate do you believe is overused? how about boring? How about senseless?
@lonewolfnan (4367)
I find the questions about liquids to be frustrating now.How many times can we be asked if we prefer coke over pepsi or tea over coffee.And yet I still try to answer them as if they are fresh .I realize we all start at different times and therefore the questions may seem new and fresh to them.But when I see someone with a rating of over 300 asking the same old questions,it makes me stop and check their previous questions to see ifthey are trying or scamming.
@vanities (11387)
• Davao, Philippines
i think the most overused topic is about God or beliefs and relationships here..i consider some topics that are boring and senseless already coz its been frequently been used or been posted already by the other member of mylot..
@towongfoo27 (2989)
Tag questions with obvious answers are overused. It is a little silly to ask a question in which the question already has the answer in it. Questions or topics about or relating to gender roles are decrepit, for they have been around forever! Yet if you can paraphrase the topic in such a way as to avoid the funk of it all, perhaps it will gain some momentum here at Mylot.
@catcai (1057)
I think one of the most overused topics in debates are topics on religions. Religion is a very subjective and personal matter. It's a matter of personal belief. I don't know why tons of people argue about what is the wrong or right religion. Why can't they just respect each others religious preferences? Besides, I don't see any point in arguing at something that both parties feel strongly about- subjectively. That's just what my opinion on this topic. =)