Work Permit Canada

South Africa
October 18, 2006 10:16am CST
My Boyfriend and I would like to go to Canada and work there for two years, how would i get going, what would i need?
1 response
@gowsik (100)
• India
5 Mar 10
hi my friends to work in other country you must need a passport as must as the visa where you will be asked for as to what is the purpose you are going to Canada then there are only simple steps and process further