To Move Or Not To Move

Has anyone had to go through the dreadful process of moving. It is a pain in the neck. My husband was up til 4:30 in the morning carring out boxes to the rented truck. It took him 3 hours yesterday to get all our furniture out and drop it off at the place that is selling if for us on e-bay. I do hope this is the last time we ever have to do this sort of thing or if we do have to move let it not be for a very long time.
@Munira (484)
Moving can be hectic and stressful. I know and have been there done that. After all is done, try to set aside a little alone time for yourself. It will help you adapt to the move a bit better.
@lightningMD (5932)
i moved for the first time since leaving my parents house last august...it was terrible...i swore i'd never move again but ofcourse i was wrong...we are moving again in june...hopefully this will be last move until retirement in the woods somewhere...i hate packing boxes...good luck on your move
@limosonia1 (1560)
I hate moving we just moved 8 months ago and I am so glad that it is all over with. The packing and the unpacking and getting rid of sutff is enough to make you crazy. I got so tired at one point I just wanted to get rid of everything without going through it. Now it's better because we are all done but it is such a wearing experience. I don't see how some people do it all the time with their jobs. I would go crazy.