sponsorship or scholarship

July 14, 2006 3:08pm CST
i have an offer at a university in UK and needs funds to pay for tuition
2 responses
@cyrux004 (949)
• India
15 Jul 06
There are a couple of ways to do it. First apply for a scholarship at the univeristy and look if you get one, else you can also apply for a Teaching assistant under one of the professors there to get partial or complete waiver of tution fees and some stapend . If nothing of the above works try some in campus or offcampus jobs
@sedel1027 (17855)
• United States
14 Jul 06
You can contact the admissions office at the school and they will help you find a way to fund your degree. What school are you planning to attend?