Life is love,but what happens if love turns to life?

life is love ,but what if loves to life. i think if love turns to life then it would be suicidal.that's why it is temperary, otherwise we will kill each other. don't you notice our definition of life brings you exactly love you desrves? or definition love eventually after all gives us nothing but personal sufferings, often nightemare of life. do we really knoe what love and life is? our definitions make love and life as we defined them and it is a hell where we live in.. frustration and unsatisfactory all over.still life and love is synonymous. please give your's views on life and love.
@towongfoo27 (2989)
I think love is bigger than life and our own personal sufferings. Love is what allows life to continue, despite my personal take on it. Part of your point concerns the fact that we would all kill each other without "love." Yet love is not an instilled rule keeping us from murder, in part because society's rules also teach us not to kill one another. Is there really any law to love? Intermeshing society's laws that prevent us from kiling one another with forgiveness is like nature versus nurture. My bad, I mean love.
@myahw20 (1116)
i totally agree with the definition.. i for one basically starte living my life based on love...and has this thought that i could not live without love...whether it's love for fam, God, friends and partner... it's just too hard to be devoted on romantic love though cause for most of the time it's not permanenet..if you gave too uch you might end out with nothing and you're jz like n empty shell out of love...