Rabbit Picture Thread

My 2 rabbits - Here they are a few months ago. Shnuggles is the white one, and Marilyn is the grey one. :-)
@misstree (241)
Post a picture of your rabbit/s here and a bio of them. I have 2. One is a male named Shnuggles. He is 6 years old. Half Netherland dwarf. My other one is a female named Marilyn. She is 10 months old. Lion head, and Netherland Dwarf My amazing story is, I am originally from America. I moved to Switzerland. I had Shnuggles in America, and of course since I loved him so much, I moved him here with me. He survived the flight like a champ! I promised him I would get him a female here, so I did. That's my little story of my bun buns. What's yours? And upload a pic:-)
@pelo26 (1553)
We had rabbits before but unfortunately both of them passed away. I hope I have a picture to post but I didn't had the chance to take digital pictures back when they're still alive.
@14missy (3185)
Pixie - Our 4 month old dwarf lop bunny Pixie
Hi Misstree We have one little 4month old dwarf lop bunny named Pixie. She also thinks she is a cat I think and sits on our laps for ages too. I have a pic of her as my avatar at the moment. Here is also another one of her. I have added you to my friends list.
aww:) cute rabbits i've never had rabbits,but my neighbors have. i only found out because he got loose one day and was hopping through my back yard LOL cute lil guy tho,tiny brown baby rabbit.
@disvachic (10125)
thease are twin bunnies,so cute - aren't they cute
I dont have any rabbits but i think they are so cute and i like to see them hop across the yards!