Will australia make thrice to win the world cup?

India
March 30, 2007 9:59am CST
Do you think that the "oz" players struggle for winning the worldcup & make a hattrick .I think that australia will lose in the final against south africa.
1 person likes this
6 responses
@abc_mgs (230)
• India
30 Mar 07
i think australian team is playing well and they will do there best to win the world cup. although south african team is also playing well but they lost their last match aginst australia. it will be interesting to see both these teams in final.
• United Arab Emirates
30 Mar 07
I think 70% chances to australia making a hattrick, 20% chances to southafrica, 10% chances to New zealand.. I think one of these three will win the world cup..
• Sri Lanka
30 Mar 07
I think Aussie will loose the WC hat-trick. They will loose in the finals. (Any team who will come to the finals will beat them for sure.)
• India
30 Mar 07
welll ... , ya absolutely i think this time South Africa gonna take the WORLD CUP but ya can't say Australians r really lucky with BEST team in the WORLD still regards :)
@cvignesh (305)
• India
30 Mar 07
I am hoping they will be the WINNERS of CWC 2007
@prasad1961 (5603)
• India
30 Mar 07
Yes, they will do! I already told before starting the World Cup here in this very mylot forum. You may verify my postings also. They are worthy to be winners.