Tea...Tea..and More Tea...

I now see advertisements for Green Tea, Red Tea, White Tea, and the old standby or Black Tea. I have read up on the Green Tea and the Black Tea, but have yet to have time to research the others. I would love to see what anyone else knows about the current TEA EPIDEMIC...I myself am a fan of Tea, so it interests me immensley !
@aprilgrl (4460)
I love tea. I like the green tea, Blueberry tea and sleepy time tea. I love to drink it when they are hot or warm.
@wm69love88 (3466)
tea - Longjing tea is the best of green teas,
I also like drinking tea,especially Green tea,Green tea is not fermented while black tea is fully fermented. There are many different kinds of green teas in China. Longjing tea is the best of green teas,and Green tea can quench thirst and relieve summer heat.This tea tastes sweet.
You know, I just started drinking tea regularly only recently. It started when I needed to take some fennel saw a tea that had the herb in it. Then, after that, I bought some other kinds of herbal teas. My favorite is Celestial Seasoning's Bengal Spice Tea. I am going to try iced tea this summer. I never liked it before, but I think it was because I was drinking the wrong kind.