do you stil watch cartoons?

do people make fun of you if you still watch cartoons as adults???which is ur fav cartoon??
• South Africa
I don't really go out of my way to watch cartoons, but when the ones i like are on, i usually watch them, such as Dexter and Dragon Ball Z.
@jinggay46 (263)
i still like watching cartoons. i like watching carebears and disney cartoons. there would be some people who would make fun of me because I'm still watching cartoons. Well, i let them have their fun but watching cartoons does lessen my stress and brings out the child in me.
@umitcicek (464)
• Turkey
Despite my age,28,I stillo watch the cartoons.I wake up earlier to watch them.I miss some because of that I am in the company building to work.My favourite cartoons are Captain Tsubasa and Benjamin.
@towongfoo27 (2989)
I also like SpongeBob, I even have a pair of pajama pants and a t-shirt via SpongeBob. The Spongebob cartoon reminds me of Ren and Stimpy because they are both outrageous and silly. Yet I am a big kid and I will watch cartoons if given the opportunity. Cartoons help me to laugh more in contrast to Judge Judy. I use to like other cartoons called Snorkels and Smurfs when I was younger. Have you ever wondered if popular cartoons start with an "S" because the "S" is easier and funner to say for kids? That would be interesting to research. On the other hand, the cartoon with the Grim-Reaper dude and the blonde girl creep me out.
i watch funny cartoons like south park and king of the hill, family guy,Simpson's. Cartoons like that i enjoy watching because they are funny and they have a nice little story to go with them.