Hello Kitty for the NRA!!

Hello Kitty for the NRA! - Hello Kitty toting her favorite rifle. How hot is that?
@vokey9472 (1489)
I was surfing the net last night and found this image of Hello Kitty. Who would have thought that Hello Kitty was a member of the NRA? I mean, a gun toting Hello Kitty babe, how funny is that? Of course I totally love the pic and want to blow it up and put it on a t-shirt. Do you think people would change their view of guns and the NRA if Hello Kitty became the new mascot? I mean, I might join up with the NRA is I got a cool Hello Kitty toting a gun shirt to wear. LOL. What are your thoughts on sweet little Hello Kitty carrying around a big bad gun??
@kathy77 (7488)
Well sorry I have never heard of Hello Kitty, who is she?? Well why don't you blow it up and put it on a T Shirt, we have our own people that we do this with in my country.
@vokey9472 (1489)
She is this cute little kitty girl from Japan. I grew up on her. I am so seriously considering the t-shirt thing.