What should I do

I have a good friend that i just found out that really likes me but im some what with someone right now should i break up with the guy that im with and be with the other guy or just tell the other guy that we need to just stay friends
Sounds like you need to be alone. If your in a good relationship? You should have no worry about this. If your mate were in your shoes. Would you want it to be this easy? You should figure out if your ready to be committed to one person. Love does not grow on trees. Your dealing with another human being. You can't just ask if we think you should dump one for the other. How do we know if this man is treating you with care. If you dump your man for this friend,he will be able to do this just as fast to you. Can you be sure he does not just want to get in your pants?
well the guy that im with i had someone that he dont know ask him if he was single and he said yes and then when i asked him about it he didnt know what i was talking about so i dont think i can be with someone like that for the rest of my life
See this makes it a bit different. You would have needed this added in the beginning. I still say you need time alone. Jumping from one man to the next will never help you. No man wants a woman who has been around with many men. Not saying you are or have been. But this would be what your doing with this situation. You deserve to be loved by yourself first. You don't need a man to make you whole.
@mitchb (256)
Sounds like you need to decide how much you want to pursue a more romantic relationship with your friend. Don't let the fear of ruining the friendship hold you back. If he feels that way about you he is willingly to risk it to find out if their is more between you. As for the guy you are with now be honest with him.