i m iin pakistan

Pakistan
sallam i m in pkistan iwant to earn my educational expenses by computer what should i do in this regard i have no investment in my pocket
@cyrux004 (949)
I second the above commnet. Try looking out for a freelance work, but let me tell you its not very easy. You need to be well skilled to do out some projects. So the first thing is to get your skills right, learn a few programming languages. If you have some ideas in your mind then go ahead and build a website for your self
@sedel1027 (17855)
You can try to get freelance work. There are many sites out there - getafreelancer.com is one - where you can put bids on projects to do data entry work. You may also want to look into similiar jobs that are available in your area since freelance work does not earn money very quickly unless you have programming or high end web design skills.