How do you like your eggs done? Srambled or Sunny Side-up?

Hmmmmmm... well sunny side up is fine but sometimes it makes me sick. I prefer much of the scrambled egg, liked it much than sunny side-up.^_* Yummy ayt.
Love sunny side up eggs. I try to have them for breakfast everyday. But I also love this anchovies and mushroom omelette thing that I recently discovered in our school cafeteria. Totally delicious.
@nancyrowina (3850)
I like eggs cooked all ways I recently found a recipe for baking eggs with tomatoes and peppers which is lovely. I eat eggs fried (sunny side up) rather than scrambled more often but only because it's easier. I also like a boiled egg with a soft yolk for dipping bread in which is healthier than frying I'm sure.
@lecanis (16664)
• Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Over, hard. Meaning fried, but flipped over so the yolk is on the bottom and gets cooked thoroughly rather than being half-raw. I can't stand "sunny side up" because it's all runny and not done. I do like scrambled eggs too, especially if I have biscuits and gravy. When I eat biscuits and gravy, I'll mix my eggs in with it, along with bacon or sausage, hash browns, pretty much my whole breakfast all mixed together under the gravy. My brother and I did that as kids, and I still love eating that way.
@kelly60 (4548)
I like eggs just about any way you can fix them. Sunny side up are ok. Scrambled are really good, but I really prefer an omlet made with lots of cheese, some ham and some onions. That would have to be my favorites.
@prestocaro (1254)
It doesn't matter. I love eggs. I love souffles and scrambled eggs. I like shirred and soft boiled eggs. I like egg salad made of hard boiled eggs. Sunny side up is my favorite for breakfast, because I can dip my toast/bacon in the yolk. Or if I have hashbrowns, I put the egg over the hashbrown so when I cut it the yolk gets soaked up by the potatoes. This post is making me incredibly hungry!! I also like a Croque Madame with the egg on top. If you have never had one, it is a ham and cheese sandwich with more cheese and a fried egg on top! So very good and filling. I make them for my friends all the time. It's more filling than a sandwich but just as easy :)
@kming52 (280)
I prefer scrambled eggs as well.