what did you do for christmas

@zing_i (269)
We did not spend our money in a party and stuff, instead we went for a visit to all the home for the sick and old who have no one to spend their christmas with, We shared with them some time of love and sharing. what are you gonna do for this easter
@trinihd (996)
I have no plans for Easter. I was supposed to help organise shower games for a baby shower on Easter Sunday but that has been put off so I have no official plans. I think it is very commendable of your family to visit those less fortunate on Christmas and spend time with them. I hope they appreciated the sacrifice that you made. Kudos to your family! Did you take gifts/food and sing carols, play games or just talk? Just curious.
I spent last Christmas on the couch with my leg in a cast. We did not celebrate last year. I was housebound. We had no that came to visit so it was quite lonely. This year should be better unless I get stuck going back into the hospital. That was a great way for you to spend your Christmas. They must have been really pleased that you showed up.