Whom do you love the most?Your mother or your wife?

@ackars (1942)
I know that the question is tough..But its points to a real fact...I think most of the husbands loves their wives more than their mother...Am I right?
I don't have a wife so my mother would win, but its a close second to my husband, my mother gave me life and still takes care of me, my husband has only been aroun d a little while and can leave others have but I still have my mommy. The love is different though so really you cant compare the 2. The feelings you have for your mate are totally different then the ones you have for your parents or even your kids, now if you asked who i loved more between my kids and mom, my kids would win.
I love my wife and my mother but my love for each is diffrent. I have mad love for my mother if it wasnt for her I wouldnt be on this earth. The love for my wife is different I love her and Im in love with her and if it wasnt for her i wouldnt be where iam today. So i would never choose between the two. but if I had to lets just say i choose the one im going to spend the rest of my life with! (but dont tell my mom) lol!