Easter Hunt Ideas?

My mom is having the Easter party at her house and she wants to make an Easter Egg hunt for the kids. (The kids that will be there are ages 10, 7, 5, 3 and 1.) She doesn't want to use chocolate though for some reason... she wants to use those plastic eggs and put little surprises in them. Besides stickers (which we already have) does anyone have any ideas for cool things to put in plastic eggs?
@mzz663 (2775)
My kids are 18,17 and 11....they still love the Easter egg hunt their grandparents have for them. They put in money....change...bills...and I used to make them save it til they got a little older. They got little gift certificates for McD's and BK. The grandparents had put little pieces fo paper for prizes....but piece of paper in the end of the hunt or not, they always end up "winning" a stuffed bunny. jelly beans,stickers (like you said)those little tattoos they put on with water, bubble gum (individually wrapped, like bazooka) and some of the little party favors you would buy for a birthday party fit well into some....like little rings or cars....even if a boy gets a girls toy or a girl gets a boys toy, they can trade them and that makes for more fun!
@mzz663 (2775)
BTW....I almost forgot! There is an egg with each childs name on it and no one else can pick it up....those are the "prize eggs" they're gold instead of the same regular egss in the hunt.
You could try going to the dollar store or party supply store, they have tons of "party favor" type things. Plastic rings, beads, erasers, bouncy balls, fake bugs, glow in the dark stickers, etc. Might be a bit tough to find things that are appropriate for the 3 year old, though, unless he/she is completely out of the "stick things in your mouth/ear/up your nose stage. I guess the 1 year old won't really get the point anyway, so stickers or a little stuffed animal might do in that case. Have fun!