Convert religion for marriage.

Hi, One of my employee proposed to me. But she wants me to convert to her religion? I asked her you leave your religion, I will leave mine.. let's be without any religion.. How will you handle this situation?
@Abbyey (760)
Well my honey and I have been together for more than 5 years. He's Catholic and I'm a Christian. Yes there are hard times during our first 2 years because of the differences, we somehow raise our voices because of certain issues but we make sure that at the end of the day we resolve the problem. After two years, we learn to understand each other more and we support each other's needs. He supports my participation in church and i support his participation in his church. The IMPORTANT thing between us is that WE BOTH FEAR GOD and WE LOVE GOD, we pray together before meals and during our moments together. We spend quality time together in a coffee shop thinking of how our life goes together. We are planning to settle down this coming year and in terms of the ceremony, it really isnt a big deal anymore. We will first have our CIVIL wedding then most probably we'll be having a catholic wedding. Its ok with me, i told him that My belief is between my personal relationship with my LORD. And likewise if it will be a Christian Wedding, its ok with him. As long as we get married in church. To leave your belief for the reason: I'm leaving for my wife/husband. Im sorry for my term if its offensive: however I believe its a lame reason. Remember that RELIGION is just a word. Its more of you are leaving your BELIEF in GOD or You're leaving your RELATIONSHIP with GOD for a girl/boy. GOD will not BLESS your relationship if you view things that way. Talk to one another, share your belief in order for both of you to undertand each other better. Tell her in a soft tone: I believe that GOD in my life is this... and then ask her what she believes in. Respect is needed in a relationship. The relationship will not last if you dont know how to stand up for what you believe, likewise if you Argue about religion. Again i will repeat what i said awhile ago; RELIGION is just a WORD. It's your BELIEF in GOD; your RELATIONSHIP with GOD that matters most.
@Marie2473 (8523)
• Sweden
I am not much of a beliver and even though i am a christian I am not very religious. My bf is a muslim and I will never convert. I am who I am and I will never convert to something I donĀ“t belive in, coz that would be dis-respecting the religion!