Easter Egg Hunt

Sena going after an easter egg - This was Sena's first real easter egg hunt. She had so much fun!
@cynddvs (2950)
I just took my daughter on her first real Easter egg hunt tonight. I couldn't believe how much she got into it. Last year I took her but she just slept through the whole thing lol. This year she was getting so excited. She was so cute carrying around her little basket and getting so happy everytime she would put an egg in there. I didn't realize how much she would get into it. I figured she would just lose interest after a while but she never did. She actually got mad when I tried to take the basket away LOL. I might have to have some little mini easter egg hunts for her around my apartment just for fun. Anyways I attached a picture and I just wanted to share our little story. Anyone else want to share their Easter stories?
@Chryssi (828)
Aww, that's so sweet. I remember my mom hiding eggs for my sister and I every Easter. We'd find them and beg her to hide them again and again. We loved it.
@KarenO52 (2951)
When my kids were young, we used to go to Georgia every year to spend Easter with my brother and nephew. At that time, my nephew was about 8 years old, and my daughter and sons were a little bit older. The first time we were there, my brother put my nephew in charge of making the hard-boiled eggs for the Easter egg hunt. He showed him how to boil the eggs, and let him do it on his own. Keith did a great job decorating the eggs before we got there. Later the adults went to hide the eggs in the back yard, and around the house. We had designated certain eggs as prize winning eggs, and also had prizes for the most eggs found. When it came time to find the eggs, the kids ran around like maniacs, trying to find the most eggs they could, and threw them into their bag. When it came time to count the eggs though, the kids discovered that most of the eggs were broken, and there was egg yolk everywhere, and raw egg. My brother asked his son, didn't you boil the eggs? Keith said, yeah, about two of them. The rest were all raw. We were all laughing. It was so funny to see the kids standing there looking in their bags to see the raw, broken eggs. They all got prizes anyway. I have a home video of this, and we always laugh when we see it.