what is moving on in life??

@aissha (2036)
this a very common oneliner we hear every day,but yesterday only few agreed that love can be found again ,which according to me is moving on in life and it is very important for life ,what else can be considered in moving on in life?
@ydiwan (448)
Well i belive in this statement and not many are lucky enuf in life as i have been that does not mean i am bragging and i am sorry who have not find the right love in life but yes compatibilities have been an issue and a lot a rejected in their love life but i would suggest that it is not the end of the world maybe there is someone much better waiting for you and i know it is painful when it hurts but one has to move on a look at better things in life and moveing on is your right in this world cos everyone has the right to be happy do do no let one rejection effect you and loose your confidence who knows your Mr Right or Miss Right be around the corner and all you have to do is look and strech your hand. So all the best my friends i wish sucess is very near to u
Moving on in life basically means that you try and put behind you any negative experiences or things that have upset you. It doesnt' mean tot forget them necessarily, but to try and get a grip on your life, to take each day as it comes and to learn from experiences, or find new ways of dealing with loss or remembering things in different ways. In many respects we have no choice but to move on in life, because all the time, the clocks are ticking forward, so we are always moving toward something else, be that something we have control over or something we don't. We will always face new situations, challenging circumstances, but the way we stop ourselves from going insane is to move on, move through it, use our previous experiences, or learn new ones and as the days go by, the pain lessens but the memories stay with us.
what is happning with my lot is their any problem
@misheleen73 (6037)
moving on in life can be applied to just about anything. When you hit a wall in your life, when you lose a loved one, when your lover leaves you, etc. By being able to deal with it, and continue on in your life, that is moving on. I have lost a lot of people in my life and have had a lot of hardships. Being able to deal with each instance and not exactly forget, but store those memories, and continue my path in life, has made me a much stronger person today.