Any dream will do Reality TV show

I am finding it a bit difficult to navigate Mylot. I started a thread about a Reality TV show just started here in England about finding a newbie to play Andrew Lloyd Webber's Joseph. However, I called the thread Joseph and there have been no responses. I then recalled that the program is called Any Dream will Do so tried to start it again under that title but do not have enough posts to copy and paste. Did anybody else see the first program? Who is your favourite?
@beaniegdi (1966)
I hadn't been watching it but on Friday night I watched Jonathon Ross and he had Andrew Lloyd Webber on with the guy out of doctor who, sorry I just can't think of his name, and the first model was on as well. Did you watch it? The show was so funny it made me want to watch Any Dream Will Do just to see them again. I enjoy x factor when it comes on, I am dissaponted that Kate Thornton has been sacked but I believer Dermot Oleary is taking over and he is lovely so I am looking forward to when that starts. It is a bit strange discussing tv shows on here as not everyone sees the shows we have in England. Also I started to read a thread on here once about Ugly Betty and then realised that the person posting had seen shows ahead of the ones I had seen which gutted me a bit as it spoilt the story line a bit for me.
@honeyangel (1993)
i didnt watch it sorry,not to fond of Reality Tv