auto repair

United States
April 6, 2007 5:55pm CST
I have a 1997 Ford explorer suv. A vaccum hose by the manifold has came off. Can not find where it goes. I do not have a repair manual on the ford. If anyone know please let me know.
1 person likes this
1 response
@hoghoney (3749)
• United States
6 Apr 07
if it came off the side of the manifold there should be some kind of tip with an open end on it that it should go there. if it is still hooked at the manifold then where it is hooked at go streight dwon the manifold to the middle of the motor and there should be a tip through there somewhere it should be easy to trace down. is it making your suv spit and spudder or is it running rough? or maybe you can call a parts store and they can tell you where it is or goes to.