If You Lose Your House Keys Can You Still Get Into Your House??

@djdeep81 (1061)
How do you do this without calling a locksmith if you live alone??
@twils2 (1812)
Hi djdeep, If I was locked out of my house, I could still get in. For one thing, My dogs would let me in the back yard when nobody else can get in. I couldnt get in through the front but theres always a window open fron the back yard that I can get through. Did you get locked out of your house? Take care, Terry
THere are many options to get into the house even if you lost your keys. We can use tools such as wires, ax, hammer, karate, etc. LOL. I may sound kidding but its what I could think of if i shall feel desperate about getting into it. I can work on the repairs after that. Whats important is that I can get in.
• Netherlands
When I'm lucky enough, I'll find that my window a bit open. And I'll climb in through the windows. Otherwise, I'll just wait until my husband's home and use his key to open the door for me.
@yonu15 (807)
I lost my keys last year, and I had to call someone to help me...Since then I leave a window open, and if I lose my keys again, I can easy enter in the house!
I always keep a separate key if the size of the key is too small to have most chance of losing.But if it happens when I have no way to enter the house than I shall call a key maker or to make a master key to open the door.
I would be able to get inside. I have a spare set of keys hidden in a hard to fine place. If I didn't, it would be very difficult to get in. Lloyd
@joimarquez (1840)
i always hide a spare key....
@lkbooi (16101)
If I have lost my house keys I can always get a big cutter from my neighbour as he is a house builder.