are you a virus programmer?

@Jamian (2605)
Hey, I just want to tell this to anyone who is a programmer that is making a virus, if you are one of those people making viruses and spreading it out in the internet, you are not a good person, you will be in hell soon I guarantee you that, there are many people around the world that is not very familiar with computers, they are not aware that their computers have already viruses and they also spread it.
@pizzoli (3368)
i am not a virus programmer, i consider the virus programmer the most stupid persons in the whole world, it must be boring and also complicate to do these viruses just to disturb the people
@Jamian (2605)
I agree with you
@ESKARENA1 (18299)
i think virus programmers are evil people who should be taken off and kept off computers for ever. I would be interested if anyone has anything good to say about them, what possible good do they do anyone? blessed be