Do you attribute your good manners to your parents?

The feeling of family - What is the feeling of family?Can you always feet that ?
April 8, 2007 9:26am CST
Have ever thought of attibuting your good manners to your parents? As for me,the answer is yes. I was told of what pliteness is from my childhood.They told me what I should do and what I should not do.They love me so much that they always try their best to give me everything I need and give me enough happiness as possible as they can.They let me know what the love of family is and the meaning of friendship .What's more,they make me recognize the importance of being indulgent and dedicating love to other people .Thanks to their fosterage and teaching,now I have become a big girl with good manners .
3 responses
@franxexces (1096)
• Philippines
1 May 07
Yes, because they raised me.
• Philippines
28 Apr 07
I think i would attribute 60% of my good manners and right conduct with my parents.The other 40% will come from different people and institution. Who are these other people? They are my relatives, my friends, teachers and colleagues, as well as my brothers and sisters, our Creator and the most important one is myself.Without these people and my self, I guess it wouldn't be 100%.My parents played a very big role that is why they got 60% of the pie. Goodluck!
8 Apr 07
Well, my parents bought me up to be polite and well mannered, and so I guess that I've just carrie don following in their footsteps. Having said that, I actually ENJOY being polite! I get a kick out of doing a good deed, of being polite to someone, of showing good manners. Politeness and bening well mannered and showing true respect for others is the hallmark of being a civilised person.