Has anyone read anything by Carlos Castaneda?

@Kythe42 (1412)
I love the author Carlos Castaneda. He's written a lot of inspiring books about his apprenticeship to a Mexican Indian sorcerer. When you read these books, it almost seems like you are reading fiction, but these accounts actually happened. I've really enjoyed reading them.
I havent read any of his books but I have made some research about his works and so far, this is what the search result has brought me: The nine popular works (as opposed to the academic or scholarly works) of Carlos Castaneda are organized into three sets, each set corresponding to a Toltec mastery: the mastery of Awareness, the mastery of Stalking, and the mastery of Intent. For each mastery there is also a compendium that describes essential teachings from the overall body of work. The three compendiums were published posthumously. Thus, each mastery is described in four works: three works presented in story form and one work compiled as a cross-set reference: The Mastery of Awareness The Mastery of Awareness entails the re-emphasis of awareness from the world of the tonal (every day objects) to the world of the nagual (spirit). During this stage of development the warrior-traveler endeavors to minimize self importance, and to find and store power. First and foremost, the student is encouraged to take action and assume responsibility for her or his life. * The Teachings of Don Juan: A Yaqui Way of Knowledge (1968) * A Separate Reality: Further Conversations with Don Juan (1971) * Journey to Ixtlan: The Lessons of Don Juan (1972) * Magical Passes: The Practical Wisdom of the Shamans of Ancient Mexico (compilation) (1998) The Mastery of Stalking During The Mastery of Stalking the warrior-traveler endeavors to cleanse and retrieve energy and to hone his only link to spirit, the intuition. The warrior-traveler becomes impeccable by empirically testing this connection and eventually banishing all doubts, accepting her or his fate, and committing to follow a path with heart. * Tales of Power (1975) * The Second Ring of Power (1977) * The Eagle's Gift (1981) * The Active Side of Infinity (compilation) (1999) The Mastery of Intent Mastery of Intent – Once the warrior-traveler has accumulated enough surplus energy, enough personal power, the dormant second attention is activated. Dreaming becomes possible. The warrior-traveler maintains impeccability, walks the path with heart, and waits for an opening to freedom. * The Fire from Within (1984) * The Power of Silence: Further Lessons of Don Juan (1987) * The Art of Dreaming (1993) * The Wheel Of Time : The Shamans Of Mexico (compilation)(2000)
@Kythe42 (1412)
Nice report there, though I know I've read all this info before. Did you get it from wikipedia?